Sunday, August 22, 2010

My rind of soul

I have good news! I got my new job on Friday and I'm officially permanent in the restaurant now! YEEEEEEEEEHHH!!! This is a job that will provide me with moneyz!!! I'm so happy. Right now all I have to do is work my ass of and well resist the pressure. I'm a man I have to learn how to handle pressure; in the other hand now that I have my sit paid for my SAT test, my calculator and now I have the job...All I have to do is to take things normally ...easy...like a ripple in the water to make things easier and to rinse all the bad stuff within me to make a better version of me. All those roars! all that madness! all that resentment... I have to deal it with my mind and watch out for my health.

Health is better, is important.

Is going to be a rough 6 months ahead before I start the University, but I will feel proud of everything I've done within myself and for me. I'm tired and sick of rivalry and all I'm going to do is be wise, because after all what it matters is my health, I hate depression. I want to become supple with my friends, family and working partners. I won't surmise to things that will hurt me, and give me depression. Instead I'm just going to do some synergy against that to prevent anything that would mess up my brain system.

No arrogance, no hate, no resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment