Thursday, September 2, 2010

The good moments makes me feel good.

I'm happy, I must confess that after all the hard work I've done in the new place my boss congrats me for the amazing job I'm doing so far. That is like good to me, I mean, despite how dark life can get, there is always something that will shine ahead.

The most grateful part of the cake, is that I'm starting to realize that I can't put the world upon my shoulders every time I look into the past, the best way for me to keep the progress is to give myself some value to all the job I've done and give myself great self esteem after such reward of congrats for the good job i'm doing. That is helping me to overcome some issues in my life and to confront my minotaur; my heart gets fulfill when good job is done and satisfaction comes as a reward inertially.

I'm going to keep up the good work! it seems to help me out a lot! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment