Friday, September 17, 2010

My finger numbness.

Is been quite some time since my last post! gosh and is also been almost a month in my work! I'm so proud of myself, I'm making some significant progress! yeah me!!!

I'm so proud to announce that I bought my new laptop, it was coming any ways so I bought it. The old one got a "short circuit" and sadly-- I wasted almost 50$ to buy a new power adapter to it, which BTW its working perfectly fine...LOL!

I had a lot of info so I guess i have two options this time, one weather I open the laptop myself and take out the hard drive to recover the files, or go to a computer joint to do that for me, but that would cost me another 50$. Oh well, I think I might do option number one.

More news!!! yesterday at work I almost chopped my index finger while sharping my knife!!! HAHAHaH! at least i know I still alive and not dead! Dammit it hurt like the very same Hell! blood was being shoot from my finger like and Alfred Hitchcock terror movie. ROFL! Any ways I got a bandage and kept working, must safe some money for college. Other news! i got my bike stolen the other day!!! yeeeehhh great progress!!! now i have to buy a new one and I have to ride the bus until than!!

Well, I guess so far so good. I was under huge amounts of anger, but i guess that's life sometimes, when you turn your back for a sec shit happens. Other news!!! I'M SETTING UP MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! I just need to buy the digital camera and I'm making the presentation for the channel and the pilot program NEXT MONTH yeeeh!. Is going to be interesting "I hope" so stay TUNNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment